WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
But 'they' also say, "Never sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff"

Posts: 15615 | Location: Montreal, QC | Registered: Feb 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello young lovers

Posts: 3197 | Location: ATL | Registered: Mar 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
His poor mother

Different fathers?

Different mammals.

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6627 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's gonna leave a mark.

Posts: 3272 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Apr 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sympathy for the Devil

Posts: 2207 | Location: Chicago Suburbs | Registered: Oct 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just one more sip!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Brights Grove Ontario | Registered: Jun 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please ignore this post

I know I certainly will.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Posts: 3176 | Location: Saginaw, MI | Registered: Mar 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My work is so fulfilling. Every time I bend over I get fulfilled.

--------------------
"One may dislike carrots, spinach, beetroot, or the skin on hot milk. But not wine. It is like hating the air that one breathes, since each is equally indispensable."

Marcel Ayme`

Posts: 10227 | Location: The Left Coast | Registered: Dec 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night.

www.vawinesnob.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Mclean, Va. | Registered: Nov 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Asphincter says what?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Brights Grove Ontario | Registered: Jun 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Look, Babs. So many little eggies, and I'm still starving, and I'm going to eat them all before I go to sleepie"

anyone recognize the quote?

Posts: 807 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Jul 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, what do you guys think are the best "undiscovered" wine regions?

Stay thirsty my friends.

Posts: 3176 | Location: Saginaw, MI | Registered: Mar 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't know you could fingerprint vomit.

He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly he can present a bill for such services; after all... we are not Communists.

Posts: 375 | Location: Ontario - where the activist centre will make it all just right | Registered: Nov 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it was up your ass, you'd know where it was.

--------------------
"One may dislike carrots, spinach, beetroot, or the skin on hot milk. But not wine. It is like hating the air that one breathes, since each is equally indispensable."

Marcel Ayme`

Posts: 10227 | Location: The Left Coast | Registered: Dec 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were Canadians embarassed by Alpha Flight comics?

Posts: 8759 | Location: North CA | Registered: May 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan?"

"You know what I am? I'm just a dog chasing cars."

"I wouldn't know what do do with one if I caught it!"

--------------------

Marcel Ayme`

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
I never did mind the little things.

That's what she said.

Posts: 621 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gigondass,

You seem to be having an awful lot of input on this post.

Posts: 2567 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dude abides.

Posts: 1149 | Location: Chandler, Arizona | Registered: Jul 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by winederlust:
I didn't know you could fingerprint vomit.

You can't really dust for vomit.

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6140 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZCat:
The Dude abides.

Cool

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6140 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theweb:
Asphincter says what?

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em.

Posts: 621 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spoonman, come together with your hands.

Posts: 2503 | Location: L.A. | Registered: Mar 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are walking in slow motion?

Posts: 816 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Aug 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All things being equal, fat people use more soap.

Looking forward to those mags of '08 Salon.

Posts: 2449 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post