WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    where buy wine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where buy wine
 Login/Join 
posted
hi, recently i'm interest in wine. where you usually buy wine?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I buy where wine sale.

Posts: 2674 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you drove or did you flew?

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Posts: 5608 | Registered: Jan 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winos we brutal.

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3445 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TBird, is that you?

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36743 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only wines that tastes good, for start.

Oh, okay, I'll be nice.

60% directly from wineries
35% local wine shops
5% internet

Cheers!

Posts: 2882 | Location: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: Mar 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to the "Buying and Selling" section here....lots of good deals. Woot

Posts: 2384 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rossella rosin:
hi, recently i'm interest in wine. where you usually buy wine?

It really depends on where you are located. Where I live (Vancouver, Canada) there are very few choices because all wine sales are controlled by the government. I salivate at the options that those in other parts of the world are able to access.

If you are just starting out, find a local wine club to join. They will provide you with a lot of great advice about your local market.

The best thing that I found was a "product consultant" who works at my local government liquor store. She has consistently provided me with great advice and has really helped me expand my wine horizons.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Nov 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post