WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    New SAQ web site
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SAQ web site
 Login/Join 
posted
Wow. Haven't had much time to wander around in it, but the new SAQ web site is quite different.

Posts: 581 | Location: Prescott, Ontario | Registered: May 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just took a few minutes to check it out, but it looks too busy. Not sure I really want their pairing suggestions when I search for a wine.

OTOH, I do like the new drop down menu way to search as opposed to the old Advanced Search. I hated that because there was no way to refine a search, you had to start over.

Posts: 10027 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Dec 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be also aware that unavailable products now shows when you do a search...

Posts: 841 | Location: Montréal, Canada | Registered: Dec 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed that. Specifically, I noticed it when all of the single vineyard 2010 St. Cosme Gigondas' showed up. I'm hoping that means they are in the warehouse and soon to be released.

Posts: 10027 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Dec 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
I noticed that. Specifically, I noticed it when all of the single vineyard 2010 St. Cosme Gigondas' showed up. I'm hoping that means they are in the warehouse and soon to be released.

Strange indeed...hope you're right for this case.

Not sure about the others (looked at some older Bordeaux offer...pretty sure they're not coming back on the shelves)

Posts: 841 | Location: Montréal, Canada | Registered: Dec 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post