WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wine Conversations    Dry Rose' wines this time of year?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dry Rose' wines this time of year?
 Login/Join 
posted
Anybody drinking dry Rose' in the Winter?

Posts: 235 | Location: SFO Bay area | Registered: Aug 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 2396 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another yes. I love them with apps such as bruschetta or Caprese salad. Hopefully some of the 2011's will start to go on sale/closeout soon.

Posts: 5434 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a case of 2001 Left Coast Cellars Rose of Pinot Noir Willamette Valley and it's really nice.

Posts: 9424 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 30085 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1. Good all year 'round.

-IB

"Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit."---Lindsay Bluth

Posts: 8879 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, Christmas Dinner for 12 and will serve them 2011 Château Coussin Sainte Victoire Côtes de Provence Rosé Sumeire Family, just love this juice.

Posts: 584 | Location: Seattle | Registered: Apr 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely! I was in Tavel, France last week drinking the stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner (almost) and I couldn't find a single meal that rose did not compliment.

www.cozytuscanyapartment.com

Posts: 76 | Location: Rhode Island, Val d'Orcia | Registered: Jul 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy a good Rosé as a change of pace compared to heavier reds. My tastes are changing towards lighter wines in general.

Posts: 2205 | Location: Chicago Suburbs | Registered: Oct 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chateau d Aqueria (Tavel) Yum..Great everyday stuff.

"A bottle of wine contains more advice then any self help book in the world"

Posts: 1038 | Location: Around Boston | Registered: Nov 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post