WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Dining and Cooking    What cheese are you eating?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What cheese are you eating?
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Double Gloucester with Stilton.

Posts: 1570 | Location: London, ON | Registered: Nov 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raclette tonight. Kids love the whole production.

Posts: 198 | Location: Vancouver Island, BC | Registered: Nov 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
La Tur...this is some fantastic stuff !

"You throw a rock, I'm going to throw a concrete block back"

Posts: 827 | Registered: Oct 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over the weekend- Pierre Robert and Epoisses

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37056 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Run of the mill goat cheese with crackers, and a small glass of 'house' cab

Live simply, Laugh often, Wine a lot!!!

Posts: 6418 | Location: Palm Beach Gardens FL | Registered: Nov 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
probably my favorite, ever.

quote:
Originally posted by inky:
La Tur...this is some fantastic stuff !

-----------------------------

Go Yankees! Razz

Posts: 8463 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: Nov 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$50 lb. Wisconson Cheddar
Get it while you can.

Turkey bacon is the reason I have trust issues.

Posts: 6866 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: Mar 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zamorano

with Serrano, olives, ciabatta and the 2005 Bodegas Mauro.

Posts: 556 | Location: Mississauga | Registered: Nov 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morbier. chopped, on top of homemade bacon fat-infused hamburgers. (the burgers utilized 90/10 ground beef, hence the addition of the bacon fat --- maybe 1.5 - 2 T bacon fat for 1 lb. of ground beef).

Posts: 1883 | Location: L.A. | Registered: Dec 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sounds good brashley, i been pushing the morbier burgers for quite awhile. Smile

tonight:
moliterno black truffle pecorino(NOT with burgers! Big Grin)

Go Yankees! Razz

Posts: 8463 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: Nov 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight before dinner, a half of an Epoisses.

With dinner, a salad of mesclun and radicchio with a shallot vinaigrette and goat cheese- simple but very good, and I'm quite critical of my own cooking.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 37056 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
carr valley snow white goat cheddar

Go Yankees! Razz

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBird:
carr valley snow white goat cheddar
I've been buying this lately, fantastic cheddar, even more so for being goat.

"You throw a rock, I'm going to throw a concrete block back"

Posts: 827 | Registered: Oct 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
prefere de nos montagnes

Go Yankees! Razz

posted Hide Post
Cheese Curds, Costco style.

Posts: 2645 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Feb 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had some Gouda last night with some Aussie Shiraz.

Posts: 9500 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
delice de bourgogne, this *can't* be healthy. Smack Eek

Go Yankees! Razz

posted Hide Post
TBird, I've had it several times but I think it's better with a lighter wine. I'd expect it can be easily overpowered by a big wine.

Just one more sip.

posted Hide Post
i'm not touching any wine with it! Smile

Go Yankees! Razz

posted Hide Post
Bought some 24 month aged Gouda along with some Piave cheeses this weekend. Need to restock the fridge.

Posts: 2207 | Location: Chicago Suburbs | Registered: Oct 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bella's Favorite,

Kraft Cheese Whiz Big Grin

-----------------------
I'm a lover not a fighter
aka:Rock&RollCowboy

Posts: 593 | Registered: Mar 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm becoming a big fan of goats milk brie. Slightly more pungent than cows brie. I had one last weekend (don't remember the producer) that oozed onto the plate when I cut it in half. First thing my daughter says (God bless her) is, "It's a bit runny, sir." Cool

Turkey bacon is the reason I have trust issues.

Posts: 6866 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: Mar 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cambozola and Drunken goat (from Jumilla).

"You can only be young once, but you can always be immature."

Posts: 60 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Manchego (with our house Cava)

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6157 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought an Italian Appenino with Black Truffles (sheep's milk) but have yet to try it.

Just one more sip.