WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Learn Wine    new member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join 
posted
hi my name is jacob

i'm new to this site

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

PH

Posts: 15312 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 6524 | Location: Palm Beach | Registered: Nov 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man of few words, that JACOB. I like his style.

PH

Posts: 15312 | Location: Maryland, USA (DC suburbs) | Registered: Nov 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
almost sounds like the beginning of a GA/AA/NA meeting

Posts: 807 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: Jul 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also a man of no punctuation or capitalization.

Posts: 1314 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jacob, don't mind AML. He's really quite a nice fellow, but he had a birthday recently and could be feeling old and crotchety.

Posts: 2908 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Jacob, don't mind AML. He's really quite a nice fellow, but he had a birthday recently and could be feeling old and crotchety.

The big 30 will do that to you. Wink

Posts: 30279 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:

The big 30 will do that to you. Wink

Not 30 yet...

Banana

Posts: 1314 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post