WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Learn Wine    Poster profiles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poster profiles
 Login/Join 
posted
Frankly, i've not read enough posts to be able to calibrate my reading preferences to the pro posters on this board, yet i read a lot in the forums about someone not reading anything Indybob posts, etc. Can you help me summarizing in general what the following posters seem to be inclined towards;

Gigand Ass
Board-O
Icewino
DoubleD
Indybob
GregT

As a guideline; XYZ likes, trolling, dismissing, ranting etc.
I am just trying to get a feeling who i should follow. I do read for a good argument sometimes so this would be helpful.

This is my sig -> www.brownteacup.com
www.wsqwine.com
(Wine distributor)

Posts: 11649 | Location: NYC | Registered: Feb 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, so this is what happened to Madder Than Hell...

http://scmwine.info

Posts: 7218 | Location: Santa Clara Valley AVA | Registered: Jul 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just spit wine all over my screen!

You're really listening to that little devil on your shoulder these days aren't you?

Devilish

"The best part is how he said the ENGLISH language. Fine irony. Use American next time."

Posts: 2569 | Location: NY | Registered: Dec 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've been fairly inactive in recent months, but glad to see I'm still part of this exclusive club.
Banana

-IB

"Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit."---Lindsay Bluth

Posts: 8874 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post