WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    1991 Domaine de la Romanee - Conti Echezeaux
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1991 Domaine de la Romanee - Conti Echezeaux
 Login/Join 
posted
I thought there was a tasting note on this wine already. Confused

This bottle was one of those wines you could of just smelled all night and been happy. Massive spices and rose petals on the nose, with black cherry, raspberries, hints of smoke with hyper spices with a touch of sweet & sour cherry on the finish.

Drinking beautifully, and enjoyed with sauteed mushrooms on toast tips.

A classy bottle of wine.

Posts: 30038 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!! Sounds like a nice food pairing, too. Smile

Posts: 1860 | Location: L.A. | Registered: Dec 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brashley:

The perfect pairing. Cool

Posts: 30038 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by Brashley:

The perfect pairing. Cool

W+A, you are SO one-dimensional! The only thing you ever eat with your Grand Cru Burgs is sauteed mushrooms on toast tips. How monotonous can you get???

( Wink)
Not that I would mind THAT kind of monotony...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redhawk,

Stay thirsty my friends.

Posts: 3055 | Location: Saginaw, MI | Registered: Mar 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post