WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2009 André et Michel Quenard Vin de Savoie Chignin-Bergeron Les Terrasses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2009 André et Michel Quenard Vin de Savoie Chignin-Bergeron Les Terrasses
 Login/Join 
posted
2009 André et Michel Quenard Vin de Savoie Chignin-Bergeron Les Terrasses - France, Savoie, Vin de Savoie Chignin-Bergeron (11/21/2012)
Quick taste at my local retailer. Deep yellow color. Aromas of honeyed quince, mineral and honeysuckle. Very florally. Rich, oily texture, with terrific mineral and white fruit qualities, as well as citrus and beeswax. Bright acidity with a nice finish. (92+ pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Posts: 1657 | Location: St. Charles, IL | Registered: Dec 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo, AllRed.

I enjoy Chignin Bergeron wines a great deal.

Posts: 30383 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks w+a, this was my first experience with it- hell, the first i knew it even existed.

As we were walking out of the cellar room with the Selosse, the wine manager at my lws said to me, "hang on, you have to try this." He grabbed his knife, opened the case and put a bottle of the Quenard in the chiller. Washed out a glass and hands me a taste...

Figured this would be very nice with dinner tomorrow, and give Domino a chance to try it so that I can have permission to go back and get more. Big Grin I love me some Roussanne, and for $30, this will be hard to beat.

Posts: 1657 | Location: St. Charles, IL | Registered: Dec 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post