WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2010 Famille Perrin Vinsobres Les Cornuds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Famille Perrin Vinsobres Les Cornuds
 Login/Join 
posted
I've been drinking this wine since the '05 or '06 vintage and it hasn't disappointed me yet. Popped and poured. Medium red color with some hints at purple/violet. The nose is all crushed berries and dried herbs, no funk/earthiness at all. Medium bodied with nice balanced acidity. Raspberry, dried cherry, spice, herbs. Lively and bright tasting. This was a great match with lasagna. Not a long finish, but it's tasty enough to have you reaching for another sip quickly anyway. Very nice, and an excellent value for under $20. If you like Southern Rhones in a somewhat modern (but not overly ripe) style, this is one to get by the case. Simply delicious. 90-91.

Posts: 5152 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree completely, it never lets me down. Great QPR, especially for Ontario.

-------------------
Go Bruins!!
Go Tigers!!
Go Pistons!!
Go Lions!!

Posts: 10533 | Location: Oakville Ontario | Registered: Jan 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post