WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2008 Marilyn Remark Grenache Los Ositos Vineyard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2008 Marilyn Remark Grenache Los Ositos Vineyard
 Login/Join 
posted
91 points: Tight on opening so maybe give a 20-30 minute decant? Raspberry, leather and pleasant funk. Killer stuff.

Posts: 8718 | Location: North CA | Registered: May 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been hearing good things about this winery lately. Have you tried any of their other wines?

"This is the strangest life I've ever known."

Posts: 1357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: Nov 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lizardking, a long time ago I had one of their grenache, I believe it was their top bottling and it was excellent. More recently I had the VMR (viognier, marsanne, roussane) and that was just as good as this wine here. The 2009 is available locally and I am buying.

Posts: 8718 | Location: North CA | Registered: May 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks spo. That's good to know. I think I might have to make a trip out there and taste through them all Smile

"This is the strangest life I've ever known."

Posts: 1357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: Nov 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post