WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    TN: 2005 Chateau Puygueraud (France, Bordeaux, Libournais, Cotes de Francs)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TN: 2005 Chateau Puygueraud (France, Bordeaux, Libournais, Cotes de Francs)
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Glenn, balance was outstanding in the bottle I had, and I heard myself say "wow" a couple of times, hence the 94. Smile

-IB

"Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit."---Lindsay Bluth

Posts: 8879 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... just last year, reports were the '05 was closed but it looks like it's about to hit its peak. Does the fast rise mean a shorter than expected peak period?

I think I may have a couple bottles left. Maybe it's time to pop one of them soon.

Posts: 1249 | Registered: Oct 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please post notes if you open one. As you have two or so, unless you favor youthful fruit, I'd wait a couple of years. It's far from fading.

-IB

"Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit."---Lindsay Bluth

Posts: 8879 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post