WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    TN: 2008 Joseph Drouhin Chablis 1er Cru Moirein
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TN: 2008 Joseph Drouhin Chablis 1er Cru Moirein
 Login/Join 
posted
  • 2008 Joseph Drouhin Chablis 1er Cru Moirein - France, Burgundy, Chablis, Chablis 1er Cru (2/19/2013)
    Outstanding chablis! Very pale straw color, almost clear. Reminds me of the sea, or perhaps the scents from a plate of oysters delivered on seaweed in France. Chalky, hints of citrus, perhaps orange or tangerine, some pear flavors. Smooth. Medium length finish.

Posted from CellarTracker

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3502 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:
  • 2008 Joseph Drouhin Chablis 1er Cru Moirein - France, Burgundy, Chablis, Chablis 1er Cru (2/19/2013)
    Outstanding chablis! Very pale straw color, almost clear. Reminds me of the sea, or perhaps the scents from a plate of oysters delivered on seaweed in France. Chalky, hints of citrus, perhaps orange or tangerine, some pear flavors. Smooth. Medium length finish.

Sounds like it would have paired nicely with an offline at Glen Prairie. Big Grin

Posts: 2951 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:

Sounds like it would have paired nicely with an offline at Glen Prairie. Big Grin

I'm sure it would have and I would like to have participated. It's a little hard for me to get around right now though.

"Wine, one sip of this will bathe the drooping spirits in delight beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise and taste."
- Milton

Posts: 3502 | Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago | Registered: Aug 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post