WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2005 Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Clos St. Landry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Clos St. Landry
 Login/Join 
posted
2005 Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Clos St. Landry - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Beaune 1er Cru (6/9/2009)
WIML90

Tasted June 9, 2009 at an offline.

Opened and served immediately. Light yellow color in the glass, clear hue throughout. Slightly subdued nose giving way to notes of sulphur, light notes of spearmint, paraffin and wet stones. Flavors of pears dominate laying over a bed of minerals. Medium acidity, light to medium body. Drink over the short to medium term. I'll likely my remaining bottles between now and 2012. (90 pts.)

Joe
-----
Wine is like potato chips around me...if it's open, it's gone.

MyBlog @ www.wineismylife.net

Posts: 13671 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WIML: Does that ever sound good! Razz

99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2005 Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Clos St. Landry - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Beaune 1er Cru (4/10/2010)
Pale color, with aromas of apple, ineral and smoke, consistent with the previous bottle. Well-balanced, with apple and mineral tones on the palate. (90 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Posts: 1658 | Location: St. Charles, IL | Registered: Dec 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2005 Bouchard Père et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Clos St. Landry - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Beaune 1er Cru (12/29/2012)

Opened by Anwar. 2nd time I have had this. More vanilla and oak than I recall. 89 points

VM

Posts: 12370 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post