WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2004 Bouchard Père et Fils Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2004 Bouchard Père et Fils Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
 Login/Join 
posted
As you can see I'm not a fan of the "green" flavors in the 2004 red burgs. Blech.

• 2004 Bouchard Père et Fils Bonnes Mares - France, Burgundy, Côte de Nuits, Bonnes Mares Grand Cru (1/15/2013)
    Dark ruby color with spice aromas and cherry flavors. Nothing but green on the finish. Note that I am sensitive to the "green" and while I found it barely drinkable my drinking companion thought it was better than that. In all not horrible but definitely not Grand Cru class. Although there might be a surprise to the upside I don't see the "green" characteristic magically fading out of this wine with further cellar time. Disappointing. (75 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Posts: 1901 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jan 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post