WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2010 Duemani CiFRA Toscana IGT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Duemani CiFRA Toscana IGT
 Login/Join 
posted
  • 2010 Duemani CiFRA Toscana IGT - Italy, Tuscany, Toscana IGT (1/10/2013)
    Light nose of red fruit, mint and mild spice. Pure delicious fruit with some acidity, no noticeable tannins and 30 second finish. Great everyday wine for $25 at SAQ. A pleasant surprise. (92 pts.)

Going where the water tastes like wine

Posts: 656 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Jul 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank for the TN Uncle John!

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6501 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try their flagship wine Duemani Duemani. It is 100% Cab franc. The finest I have had from Italy.

IW

Life without wine?...... Yeah Right.
The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living - Socrates
"Wine....offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than possibly any other purely sensory thing which may be purchased" ERNEST HEMINGWAY (1889-1961)

ITB

Posts: 4859 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Italian Wino:
Try their flagship wine Duemani Duemani. It is 100% Cab franc. The finest I have had from Italy.

IW

Their '97 was darn good. I also think their wines improved when they switched the the double Guyot method.

Posts: 29561 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
W+A,

I have only had the 2006 and 2007. I would love to try an older one.

"Wine....offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than possibly any other purely sensory thing which may be purchased" ERNEST HEMINGWAY (1889-1961)

ITB

Posts: 4859 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Italian Wino:

IW

The CiFRA is 100% cab franc too.

Thanks for the note Uncle John.

Posts: 9666 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Dec 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried their Si?

Posts: 29561 | Location: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM | Registered: Feb 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will have try the CiFRA.

IW

ITB