WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    TN Request: Malescot 2005?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TN Request: Malescot 2005?
 Login/Join 
posted
Anyone?

Posts: 1046 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check back in say....2013.

Posts: 2201 | Location: Chicago Suburbs | Registered: Oct 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They weren't at the tasting?

Posts: 1942 | Location: Ontario | Registered: Jul 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WEc:
They weren't at the tasting?

No. Malescot did not pour at the UGC.

VM

Posts: 12072 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Oct 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
  • 2005 Château Malescot St. Exupery - France, Bordeaux, Médoc, Margaux (7/22/2009)
    Dark wine, brooding nose with a pure fruit scent of cassis and blackberries and hints of licorice. A powerhouse is hiding underneath the modest and young palate, very fresh with medium acidity. Pure fruit which is hiding. Lots of definition and elegence, even at this young stage. Will be amazing when it is ready to drink. My first 2005 drabbed. Long tannic finish. 92+ (92 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

"I have drunk not to the clouding of my reason, but just so much that I can still surely distinguish the syllables with my tongue." Athenaeus

"Mimik" on cellartracker.com

Posts: 6503 | Location: Montreal | Registered: Feb 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by khmark7:
Check back in say....2013.

Couldn't resist.

Anyone?

Posts: 1046 | Location: New York City | Registered: May 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post