WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Tasting Notes    2006 Haut-Bergey, Blanc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2006 Haut-Bergey, Blanc
 Login/Join 
posted
Ripe, but not over-the top, with fresh acidity, minerality and creaminess. Delicious citronella, lemon meringue pie filling, slight tropical fruitiness and lanolin. Very nice, terrific with raclette. 92pts. Drink or hold.

-IB

"Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit."---Lindsay Bluth

Posts: 8883 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for the notes never had their blanc so it seems worth seeking out.

Posts: 9452 | Location: minneapolis minnesota usa | Registered: Dec 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's pretty easy to find, and look for it under $25. I love white Bdx, and can't remember having one I didn't enjoy.

-IB

Posts: 8883 | Location: The Circle City | Registered: Nov 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IB,

Did you buy this at Kahn's by chance?

Life without wine?...... Yeah Right.
The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living - Socrates
"Wine....offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than possibly any other purely sensory thing which may be purchased" ERNEST HEMINGWAY (1889-1961)

ITB

Posts: 5022 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did. Want me to pick some up for you?

-IB

posted Hide Post
IB,

I will be in Indy visiting my B in Law in a couple weeks and may swing by the store. Thanks.

Life without wine?...... Yeah Right.
The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living - Socrates
"Wine....offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than possibly any other purely sensory thing which may be purchased" ERNEST HEMINGWAY (1889-1961)

ITB

Posts: 5022 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent. The Keystone Ave location should have it. Shoot me an email if you have any free time to grab a glass/supper.

-IB