WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Oakland Area, March 7 or 8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oakland Area, March 7 or 8
 Login/Join 
posted
I'll be visiting a friend in Montclair and am wondering if anyone is available for some food and drink either of these evenings. We'll also be at the Monte Bello tasting on Saturday.

Posts: 2965 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: Nov 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd normally be down to meet a forumite, especially since you're in my backyard. But alas I'm out of town those days and won't be back until the 9th. LMK if you need some suggestions in the area.

Posts: 918 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: Aug 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I'll miss you, fusionstorm. Hopefully next time.

Posts: 2965 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: Nov 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either will be fine as it would be a good time to make your delivery. Looking forward to meeting you.

Posts: 1893 | Registered: Sep 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the area on the 7th for business. Interested in possibly a get together.

Posts: 920 | Location: Arizona | Registered: Aug 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 7th sounds like a winner (I was leaning that way anyhow). Any preferences on venue?

posted Hide Post
Any preferences on menu? Wines?

posted Hide Post
I'm wide open to suggestions, or any favorites. Or if there's a convenient place based on where T Dub is staying.

Only request is no exclusively fish places as my wife sadly doesn't like fish.

posted Hide Post
Bump.

posted Hide Post
So where'd y'all end up?

Posts: 918 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: Aug 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We wound up meeting in front of Juicy's home to exchange wine.

Offline failure, but it was good to meet him! Smile