WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Chicago area March 21
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago area March 21
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm bringing a 2005 August West Pinot Noir Graham Family. I was also thinking about bringing a white, but I think Bill has that under control.

We'll see what else jumps into the bag tomorrow - probably a dessert wine.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are currently sitting at 6 people.

xhoser
jcubed
thelostverse +1
billhike +1

I'm thinking of letting the restaurant know as a courtesy since I made the reservation for 8. I'll be able to check here early morning before work, but then not again until I'm at home around 5:30 or so. If no one else chimes in overnight, I'll give them a call.

Posts: 5566 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was offered a ticket to the Canucks-Hawks game tonight 2nd row from glass. It was an easy decline as I know my priorities! Big Grin

See everyone tonight!

Posts: 2568 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cuck the Fanucks! Reservation changed to 6 people. If we had a last minute add I'm sure Suzettes would work to accomodate. See you all later.

Posts: 5566 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had another great time last night. Suzette's was an excellent choice - the food and service were impeccable. Nice stems for each type of wine and an intimate setting. We will go back there again.

All of the wines were excellent and I look forward to seeing everyone at the next one.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
Had another great time last night. Suzette's was an excellent choice - the food and service were impeccable. Nice stems for each type of wine and an intimate setting. We will go back there again.

All of the wines were excellent and I look forward to seeing everyone at the next one.

+1, great evening. Having the cheese plate as dessert after having the gruyere fondue appetizer may not have been the best idea! I ate much healthier today...

posted Hide Post
I also enjoyed the restaurant, food, wine and company, even though I missed out on the Toews bobble head. Big Grin

Posts: 2568 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully his head stops bobbling and he starts playing soon!