WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Jupiter, Fl Saturday Feb 23rd
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jupiter, Fl Saturday Feb 23rd
 Login/Join 
posted
So, my father in law is staying with us for the month of Febuary. He happens to be an excellent cook. He has graciously offered to cook for an offline. Because of other stuff we have going on in Febuary the date really isnt flexible. I hope lots of people can make it. To help make up minds I will tell you I was thinking of breaking out a bunch of 88 Bordeaux for a mini horizontal.

Posts: 4490 | Location: Jupiter, Fl | Registered: Mar 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds great. Sorry to miss it. We'll be leaving for home about the 20th. And I have a 1988 Mouton in Florida.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36781 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Posts: 4903 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In!

Posts: 3043 | Location: Boca Raton, FL | Registered: Dec 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry you will miss this Board-O. I wish we could move the date but we are booked every other weekend in Feb.

It looks like we will have good crowd. Redknife and Hoopty are in too.

Posts: 4490 | Location: Jupiter, Fl | Registered: Mar 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand. Have a great evening. I look forward to the posts. We'll be back in late March.

Just one more sip.

Posts: 36781 | Location: NY | Registered: Oct 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When in March? Any April overlap? W+A may be in town in April. This has some makings....

Posts: 4903 | Location: Miami | Registered: Mar 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We arrive on March 22nd and leave on March 31st.

Just one more sip.

posted Hide Post
Almost certain I will be there!!!

Posts: 2272 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think we can make it Frown

Posts: 5925 | Location: South Florida | Registered: Dec 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in! Can't wait to see Harper...Harper...Harper...! ; )

Posts: 1660 | Location: Miami, Fl | Registered: Dec 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiamiAtty:

She does like to party!!! Banana

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBJ2012FinalsMVPisclutch:
quote:

What if I bring my 4 year old daughter?? Would she party?? Wink

Posts: 2272 | Location: Florida | Registered: Sep 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redknife:
quote:
Originally posted by LBJ2012FinalsMVPisclutch:
quote:

What if I bring my 4 year old daughter?? Would she party?? Wink

You and your girlfriend's kid??? LOL Smack

posted Hide Post
Are we moving forward with this off line?

posted Hide Post
it better be, brah.

posted Hide Post
Ive already started planning the menu with my Father in law.

posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it. Is there a wine theme, or just bring something good?

Posts: 1660 | Location: Miami, Fl | Registered: Dec 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bring something good. Did you get my emails with all the info?

posted Hide Post
Enjoy all - sorry we will be missing it

Posts: 5925 | Location: South Florida | Registered: Dec 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, got the info. Can't wait.

We will miss you and FKG!

posted Hide Post
Wines I am bringing have been standing up for three days Smile

posted Hide Post
I do not have enough words to thank LBJ2012FinalsMVPisclutch, his wonderful wife and baby (two different individuals) and his father in law.

The night was great enhanced by food, excellent wines and the crowd.

posted Hide Post
Well said, redknife! Just a fantastic night with the crew and new friends. The food prepared my MrsLBJ2012FinalsMVPisclutch's father was stellar, as were the wines, and especially our hosts for the night. Of course Jcocktosten and FKG were missed, but luckily we'll be seeing them on Tuesday for dinner.

Great seeing everyone!

posted Hide Post
Sorry we missed it