WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Denver offline - April 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver offline - April 14
 Login/Join 
posted
How about a Denver offline on April 14? We will probably invite non-forum friends as well. We can do simple bar-b-q, Italian, or flank steak again.

Sitting around with nothing to do is great until you have to do it. - Dave's daughter

Posts: 442 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Aug 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noooo!

I *just* bought tickets to visit my partner's family that weekend. I knew as soon as I hit "buy" there'd be something wine related that I wanted to do. Sigh.

Oh well. Next time!

Posts: 15 | Location: Denver | Registered: Mar 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We could be convinced to move it back a week or two, but the 14th was the earliest we can host.

Sitting around with nothing to do is great until you have to do it. - Dave's daughter

Posts: 442 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Aug 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By no means should you work around the new kid's schedule but I'll keep an eye out if the date changes.

Posts: 15 | Location: Denver | Registered: Mar 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As is common for Saturdays, I will be indisposed that evening, but I'll check back to see if you end up with a different date. Mr. and Mrs. davec are first-rate hosts, and I'm game for anything they organize.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stickman, is Friday any better, or do you need a Sunday?

posted Hide Post
April 6&7 are the last Friday/Saturdays I have free until the middle of June. Otherwise, it's gotta' be Sunday, or I have to sit one out. Thanks for asking.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. 'Any movement not posted on this issue?

posted Hide Post
No movement at all. I think we need to reschedule. It will have to be in May now if we're going to host.

posted Hide Post
Just noticed this thread.
My schedule is in the air and I'll have a few more days before I have to commit. As soon as a date is set, let me know and I can probably work it out.

Excellent hosts BTW, amazing flank steak, and that crazy cool table!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pilot360,

Posts: 116 | Location: Denver | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post