WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Houston January 29th?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston January 29th?
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wine doc, you in?

I believe Ms. NolanE will be bringing a work friend who is curious about these dinners.

So far we're confirmed with
NolanE
Ms. NolanE +1
xhoser
JAR
GalvezGuy

Am I missing anyone?

Apostrophes don't make things plural.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Houston | Registered: Apr 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently no. Wife has to go out of town, which leaves me with the little ones. If I can swing coverage, I will let you know, but no luck thus far.

Posts: 1554 | Location: Pacific Palisades, CA | Registered: Feb 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It should not be hard to add 1 to the table if you end up free.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Houston | Registered: Apr 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW, are we still doing the white wines only? Please confirm.

Posts: 270 | Location: Kemah, Texas 77565 (Houston Suburb) | Registered: Dec 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am brining an off-dry white but I wouldn't turn away a red if one showed up! Wink

Posts: 2542 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have got to bow out again. I have a 6:30 breakfast meeting with a potential new client tomorrow morning and I need to be sharp.

GG

Posts: 274 | Location: Galveston, TX | Registered: Apr 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will miss you, GG!

I'm bringing a Riesling and a Champagne.