WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    SoCal Wednesday Jan 30th?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SoCal Wednesday Jan 30th?
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
quote:
Originally posted by xhoser:

will likely be a little late to dinner.

What else is new? Big Grin

Damn, I wish I had thought of that. Smile

Posts: 5172 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smack

Glenn - hate it when that happens! No worries - I'll be back in mid-April.

x - I may be the first to arrive so I'll tell Juliette we are now down to 5-6 again.

Posts: 2528 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Nov 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
xhoser, you get my vote as the current #1 offline whore of the forums! Big Grin

Yes my official second back-to-back offlines in different states!

Posts: 2517 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

For some reason they don't have the emoticon that would like to respond with...

Posts: 2517 | Location: Danville, CA | Registered: Apr 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
Guys, I really don't know how but I had the 31st in my calendar. I already have plans for tonight so I won't be able to make it. Sorry for the late notice. Hopefully I can meet you next time you are in town VinT.

Glenn - we almost needed your expertise on the Lopez de Heredia but we finally all concluded that the '94 was corked! Frown

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
Guys, I really don't know how but I had the 31st in my calendar. I already have plans for tonight so I won't be able to make it. Sorry for the late notice. Hopefully I can meet you next time you are in town VinT.

Glenn - we almost needed your expertise on the Lopez de Heredia but we finally all concluded that the '94 was corked! Frown
I love the wines, but they are not consistent that is for sure. I have probably had 6 bottles of the 94 now and 4 were great, 1 was good but slightly off and 1 was just off.

Posts: 6255 | Location: OC, CA  | Registered: Aug 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to miss this one...I'll be in Anaheim March 7-10th the following week...

Posts: 1761 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

For some reason they don't have the emoticon that would like to respond with...

We do need a flipping the bird emoticon. Big Grin

Posts: 3446 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post