WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Chicago Tuesday February 5th?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Tuesday February 5th?
 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well I don't have any 1995's to contribute, so I think I'll bring a 2003 Alion to go with Billhike's Numanthia.

Posts: 10009 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Dec 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All. I was hoping to chime in today and join you but it seems I will not make this one after all. Sorry to miss meeting you Steve. Hope ya'll have a great time!

Posts: 72 | Location: Lisle, IL | Registered: Sep 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great evening and very nice to meet steve8. Thanks for reaching out to us!

Posts: 5374 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else having stomach issues since Tuesday night?

J3

Wine makes me smile.

Posts: 798 | Location: Chicago Western Suburbs | Registered: Nov 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcubed:
Is anyone else having stomach issues since Tuesday night?

J3

Other than the size of mine, no. Normail garlic-related effect but other than that,I've been fine. Hope you didn't get anything bad, J3!

Posts: 5374 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: Jul 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problems here. Four of you had the same dish, and I know the Mrs. has not had any problems. Bummer J3.

Posts: 3551 | Location: Algonquin, Illinois | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No issues for Domino or I...other than being clumsy.

Posts: 1565 | Location: St. Charles, IL | Registered: Dec 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post