WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Toronto (TWC) - Burgundy Grand Cru - Jan or Feb?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toronto (TWC) - Burgundy Grand Cru - Jan or Feb?
 Login/Join 
posted
Folks

Well, we all enjoyed the Bordeaux 1st growths. How about Burgundy Grand Cru, in January or February?

Whose interested?

Cheers

Jhcolman

I have enjoyed great health at a great age because everyday since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine except when I have not felt well. Then I have consumed two bottles. - Bishop of Seville

Posts: 747 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jul 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own 2 bottles of burgundy and will be drinking half of them (a meursualt) over Christmas. The remaining isn't a grand cru, so I'm out for this one! Razz

In Canada? Really? Duties in?

Posts: 2023 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interetsed depending on date selected. Banana

http://www.h2o2winecellardesign.com/

Posts: 2059 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Feb 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here. I've got lots of good choices if the date works.
Joel

Posts: 164 | Location: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Feb 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
I own 2 bottles of burgundy and will be drinking half of them (a meursualt) over Christmas. The remaining isn't a grand cru, so I'm out for this one! Razz

Rob, if you wish, I or others could probably swap a bottle with you, to get you to the tasting.

I have enjoyed great health at a great age because everyday since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine except when I have not felt well. Then I have consumed two bottles. - Bishop of Seville

Posts: 747 | Location: Toronto | Registered: Jul 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested!!

Loves to wine about life

Posts: 137 | Location: Toronto, ON | Registered: Nov 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All

Thanks for the interest to date.

Will wait until after the holiday period to fully gage interest and suggest dates.

Have a winederful Holiday and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Kind Regards

Jhcolman

posted Hide Post
Hi All

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday.

Still trying to gauge interest in this one. It does not look to be strong.

So if you are interested, but have not posted, please do so.

If there is insufficient interest, I will open a new thread asking what theme might be of greatest interest, for a February event. Perhaps Spain; we have not held an event around that yet.

Cheers

Julian

posted Hide Post
Folks

Well, not enough interest in this theme.

I'll open up a new thread, to open up the discussion (what theme, when, where).

Cheers

Jhcolman