WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Off-Line Events    Salt Lake City, Utah Feb 8th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Salt Lake City, Utah Feb 8th
 Login/Join 
posted
I'll be in Salt Lake City, Utah on a business trip on Feb 8th, anybody interested in an Offline?

Any wine shop with website is worth checking out?

http://www.h2o2winecellardesign.com/

Posts: 2080 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Feb 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should be available that night and would love to share some wine. You can contact me at: cableguy 110 at gmail dot com.

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6130 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gig - you forgot to tell him about how "Utah wine shops" are. Did you get my email last week?

Posts: 2410 | Location: Windsor, CA | Registered: Dec 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mountainman:
Gig - you forgot to tell him about how "Utah wine shops" are. Did you get my email last week?

You haven't received my email yet? I sent it nearly sixty seconds ago.

"Won't someone tell me what it is they all want?"

Posts: 6130 | Location: Utah | Registered: Jan 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Track down the Magnum of 2009 Continuum at the Utah state liquor store for $204. Awesome price

IW

Life without wine?...... Yeah Right.
The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living - Socrates
"Wine....offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than possibly any other purely sensory thing which may be purchased" ERNEST HEMINGWAY (1889-1961)

ITB

Posts: 5022 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I'm not working, I am interested as well!

Posts: 1201 | Location: SLC,UT | Registered: Jan 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1201 | Location: SLC,UT | Registered: Jan 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about that Saturday 6pm?

posted Hide Post
Feb. 9th, 2013 6pm. aav28, is there any type of food you are particular fond of? We have an awesome food scene here in SLC!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aav28:
I'll be in Salt Lake City, Utah on a business trip on Feb 8th, anybody interested in an Offline?

Any wine shop with website is worth checking out?

Go to the 3rd south and 3rd east shop, and go to 1650ish S and 3 west for the two best wine shops in SLC.

PS: Don't go on Sunday or any later than 6pm, or too early in the morning.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roentgen Ray:

I can't. I'm only there on 7th and 8th, and 7th is already booked. So only Friday night is available.

Posts: 2080 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Feb 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aav28:
quote:
Originally posted by Roentgen Ray:

I can't. I'm only there on 7th and 8th, and 7th is already booked. So only Friday night is available.

Hey, sorry for the slow response, I have been out of town. How about Friday the 8th? If that works, we can find a place, I can make it for a couple of hours late that night.

posted Hide Post
Cabernet as a theme, and no other rules?!..

posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, my trip just got cancelled. Will have to hook up next time. Mad